How to Reheat Spinach Artichoke Dip
The spinach artichoke dip is delicious, and if you made tons of it for your family and did not manage to finish it, do not worry. You can always reheat it and enjoy it with the next available meal if you have some left. But how do you do this?
There are tons of ways you can employ to reheat the spinach artichoke dip. Some will prefer to use the microwave, and others will opt for the oven. These are friendly options, but if you do not have either, you can always use the stove, the crockpot, and many other ways.
Reheating spinach artichoke dip is one of the easiest things to do, and please do not throw it away. Once you reheat, it will still taste as good as when fresh. Stick around to know how to go about the various reheating processes.
How to Reheat Spinach Artichoke Dip in the Oven
It is unnecessary to serve the spinach artichoke dip cold when you have the oven. It is pretty straightforward and will not steal much of your time! Just follow the following few steps on how to reheat it.
1. As usual, if you are reheating something in the oven, start by preheating it at 350. Do this for about 5 minutes.
2. Go ahead and prepare the dish you will be using in the oven. It needs to be oven-friendly. Also, place some aluminum foil on it to make the aftermath easy to clean.
3. Once the baking dish is ready, spread it all through it.
4. Then, you will need to add 1 cup of water to the baking dish. You do this so that the dip can heat up retain its moisture and creamy feeling also, if you may want to add mozzarella cheese to it for a more cheesy texture.
5. You can now cover the baking dish with aluminum foil. Also, ensure you poke some holes on it. The holes will allow space for the steam to escape.
6. Allow the spinach artichoke dip to baking at 350 and for about 15 minutes. It will be ready once it releases the steam and is hot and bubbly.
7. After 15 minutes, it will be ready to serve. You can have it with fries, bread, or even veggies.
How to Reheat Spinach Artichoke Dip in Microwave
You have seen how easy it is to reheat spinach artichoke dip in the oven, and the case is the same when reheating it in the microwave. If you have some left, here is how you reheat it:
1. Place the artichoke dip in a microwave-safe dish. Ensure that you use a moderately large bowl or that you feel will fit in the whole spinach dip.
2. Set the time you want the spinach artichoke dip to heat in the microwave. The time may vary depending on how hot you want it. But usually, 5 to 6 minutes will be enough for it to get the heat.
3. If you want to add some cheese at the top, add it. It will give the spinach artichoke dip more flavor once it melts.
4. Once the microwave stops, remove the dip and check whether it is heated all through. If not, add 2 to 3 minutes to allow the parts that had no heat to reheat well.
5. Alternatively, you may separate the spinach artichoke dip into small portions. Then, place the parts into small bowls and allow them to microwave for 30 seconds each. Doing this ensures all of its heat all through.
How to Reheat Spinach Artichoke Dip on the Stove
It will be easy to reheat the spinach artichoke dip on the stove. It will also take just a few minutes to be ready. When reheating on the stove:
1. Adjust the stove heat to medium to allow effective heating without burning it.
2. Place the spinach artichoke dip on a pan and spread it all through it. Doing so ensures all parts get the heat.
3. Allow the cream to melt into the spinach artichoke dip. You can add some cream cheese all through. It should take about 3 minutes.
4. Stir the cheese together with the spinach artichoke dip. Allow the spinach artichoke dip to cook as you stir from time to time.
5. It should get the appropriate heat within 3 to 5 minutes. Ensure you turn off the stove and serve it when hot with your favorite side dish.
How to Reheat Spinach Artichoke Dip in the Air Fryer
If you have an air fryer, then you can reheat your leftover spinach artichoke dip with it. Here is how you do it:
1. Start by coating the air fryer basket with some cooking spray. Also, lay an aluminum foil on the basket.
2. Place the spinach artichoke dip in the air fryer basket.
3. Allow it to cook for about 5 minutes at 400. After this, flip the dip and cook for another 5 minutes at the same temperature.
4. Remove the dip from the air fryer and serve while hot.