Anyone with a sweet tooth definitely has a soft spot for Pizza Hut Cinnamon Sticks! This crispy and gooey snack is enjoyed by kids and adults alike. However, the best way to enjoy them is while they are steaming hot. But, sometimes you just can’t finish them all and you’re wondering how to reheat Pizza Hut Cinnamon Sticks while keeping the outside crisp and the inside tender.
You can reheat your Pizza Hut Cinnamon Sticks using an oven, an air fryer, or a microwave. All methods are easy to use and usually take less than 10 minutes.
Knowing how to reheat these cinnamon sticks is not all there is to know about the snacks. You also need to know how to store them and how long they last, and this article covers all this information.
How to Reheat Pizza Hut Cinnamon Sticks Using an Oven
Using an oven takes the longest time among all the methods on this list. However, trust me, it is completely worth the wait. You will end up with a warm, tasty, and crispy treat in the end.
Here’s how to reheat your Pizza Hut Cinnamon Sticks in an oven:
- First, take out your cinnamon sticks from the refrigerator or freezer and allow them to sit till they reach room temperature. A great trick you can try is removing your sticks from the freezer and leaving them in the fridge the night before you reheat them.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the cinnamon sticks in a baking dish or on a cookie baking sheet. You can spray canola oil on the cinnamon sticks to make them crispier.
- Leave the sticks in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes.
- In most cases, 10 minutes is enough. However, you can leave the sticks in a little longer. Just make sure to check on them frequently to keep them from drying out or burning.
- Carefully remove the baking dish or cookie baking sheet from the oven using oven mitts or a cloth.
- You can use tongs or a serving spoon to remove the cinnamon sticks and place them on a plate.
- Serve with a dipping sauce or as is.
How to Reheat Pizza Hut Cinnamon Sticks Using an Air Fryer
Using an air fryer is arguably the best way to heat your cinnamon sticks. It can be quite tricky reheating cinnamon sticks because they end up with a hardy texture and cardboard taste. However, an air fryer will leave your cinnamon sticks warm while still keeping that soft texture.
Here’s how to reheat your Pizza Hut Cinnamon Sticks in an air fryer:
- Remove the cinnamon sticks from the fridge or freezer and allow them to reach room temperature.
- Next, preheat the air fryer to between 350 and 375 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Insert the cinnamon sticks in the air fryer basket. Make sure not to stack the cinnamon sticks, so they all get hot evenly.
- Leave the sticks in the air fryer for two to five minutes. Cinnamon sticks can quickly get hard, so ensure you look at them frequently and shake the basket to keep them from burning.
- Use tongs to take the cinnamon sticks from the air fryer to a place.
- Now it’s time to serve your snack.
How to Reheat Pizza Hut Cinnamon Sticks Using a Microwave
Most people do not like using a microwave to reheat snacks like cinnamon sticks. This is because either the snack becomes too hard or too soggy. Nonetheless, it is a technique that works, and there are measures you can take to reduce the chances of ruining your snack.
So, if you have no other option, here are steps to reheat cinnamon sticks using a microwave:
- Place your room sticks on a microwave-friendly plate and into the microwave. You do not have to worry about leaving your cinnamon sticks out to reach room temperature with a microwave. However, keep in mind that the colder the sticks are, the longer they will take to heat.
- Put half a cup of water into the microwave before continuing. This will help to keep your cinnamon sticks from getting dry.
- Set the microwave on medium heat and leave for about 2 minutes. Depending on how cold your cinnamon sticks are, you might need to leave them a bit longer. However, ensure you heat them at 30-second intervals. Also, the longer the sticks stay in the microwave, the soggier they get.
- Remove the cinnamon sticks from the microwave and serve.
How to Store Pizza Hut Cinnamon Sticks
You can store Pizza Hut Cinnamon Sticks at room temperature by wrapping them in foil. Alternatively, you can put them in a ziplock bag and store them in the fridge. They should be fresh for about five days.
You can also place them in a container or ziplock bag and freeze them. They should last for up to 3 months.