Jet’s pizza is a delightfully delicious pizza crust that comes with fresh toppings. Most people who have tried to reheat this treat will tell you that it is quite challenging. You can use many reheating options to make your leftover pizza turn out as though it has been freshly baked.
You can reheat Jet’s pizza in an oven, microwave, stovetop, and air fryer. The thicker your pizza crust, the higher the chances of it getting ruined since the toppings from the crust sip into the dough, making it taste raw. Hence, you should store your pizza well at room temperature because refrigeration may also disintegrate its taste.
Although pizza tastes best when newly prepared, one can’t resist the temptation to eat leftovers. If you find it onerous to preserve the flavor and texture of pizza while warming it up, you have come to the right place.
How to Reheat Jet’s Pizza in an Oven
You can reheat your leftover Jet’s pizza in either a hot oven or low heat. The hot oven is much better than slow-baking, but the latter warrants a crunchy crust. I will give guidelines on how to go about the two methods.
To reheat leftover Jet’s Pizza in a hot oven:
- Preheat your oven to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking tray with foil, then place in the oven and let it warm for a few minutes.
- Carefully remove the heated tray from the oven and lay the pizza in it.
- Put the tray back in the oven in the middle rack and let the food warm-up for a few minutes at a temperature of 400-450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- When ready, take the tray out and let the food rest for 3-5 minutes before serving.
To reheat leftover Jet’s Pizza on low heat:
- Preheat the oven to 250-275 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prep a baking tray by lining it with foil.
- Place the pizza in the tray and cover it with foil.
- Place the food in the oven and let it cook for 20-30 minutes.
- Take it out and serve. It would be best if you didn’t let it cool for too long because it dries up fast.
How to Reheat Jet’s Pizza in a Microwave
The microwave method is functional yet unsuitable since it can easily result in sogginess. If not alert, you may end up with unevenly heated food where the outer crunch is warmed while the inner parts are still cold. To minimize the chances of this from happening:
- Place a microwave-safe plate with the pizza in the reheating appliance and place a mug of water next to it. The water will prevent the crust from losing its moisture, enhancing even heating.
- Heat the food on medium-high heat at 30 seconds increment as you assess its temperature.
- When ready, take it out from the microwave, serve and enjoy.
If you opt to warm the food without the cup of water:
- Place the pizza in a microwave-safe dish and cover it with parchment paper or paper towels.
- Microwave the food for 45 seconds increments twice before flipping it over and warming the other side.
- Your pizza should be ready to serve.
I will advise you don’t opt for this reheating option unless you have no other choice. You can never microwave a Jet’s pizza to perfection no matter how cautious you are because it loses its crispiness.
How to Reheat Jet’s Pizza on a Stovetop
The stove method is perfect, especially with a non-stick pan. However, you may need to add some oil to the pan to prevent the food from drying up.
- Place a cast-iron pan on the stovetop and preheat it on medium heat for a few seconds.
- Add a little oil to the pan before placing your pizza slice in it.
- Heat the slice on medium-low heat till it becomes crispy.
- Then at the edge of the pan, far from the pizza, add half a teaspoon of water.
- Cover the pan and let it cook for 40-50 seconds.
- Remove the pan from the heat and serve it instantly.
How to Reheat Jet’s Pizza in an Air Fryer
This method is preferable by many because it is straightforward and impossible to ruin. The only dereliction it has is that you cannot reheat a large amount of food at a go. Still, it is faster than the oven and stovetop method. All you need is your food and the air fryer.
- Put a slice of Jet’s pizza in the air fryer basket- you can put 2 or 3 depending on the size of the gadget.
- Reheat the food for 4-5 minutes at a temperature of 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Your food should be ready to serve.
In closing, I have given an honest review of various reheating options you may use. As I have stated, you should prioritize the hot oven and air fryer method instead of the microwave because these two will help you regain the initial value of the pizza.