The best way to enjoy your Oreos is when you have them immediately after they leave the pan. But of course, it may be impossible to finish a whole bunch of them, so reheating is required if you have some left. How do you reheat your fried Oreos?
You may opt to reheat your Oreos in the oven at 425 for several minutes. Reheating them in the microwave or air fryer is also a great option, but you need to follow the right procedure to ensure they are crispy again. While it is possible to reheat fried Oreos, they may not be as tasty as fresh.
With the different methods available for reheating Oreos, you need to ensure you do it the right way. This article will direct you on the steps to follow when reheating fried Oreos using various methods. Keep reading!
How to Reheat Fried Oreos in the Oven
The oven is one of the most convenient ways you can use to reheat your fried Oreos. It will give you a crispy texture and ensure it is not soggy. To reheat them in the oven:
1. Preheat your oven at 425 for about 10 minutes. Preheating will ensure that the fried Oreos start reheating after you put them in the oven.
2. Prepare the leftover Oreos as the oven preheats. If they were in the fridge, it is time to get them out and allow them to sit at room temperature for a while.
3. When using the oven to reheat the fried Oreos, a wire rack will be the best thing to use. Place it on top of a baking tray. The wire rack will ensure enough air and heat circulation to the Oreos.
4. The standard baking tray will do if your oven does not have a wire rack. Place a baking sheet on the tray before placing the fried Oreos.
5. You can now place the fried Oreos on the wire rack. Ensure they do not overlap each other for them to heat faster. Spacing them out also ensures heat reaches all the sides.
6. Place the wire rack in the middle of the oven. Allow the fried Oreos to reheat for about 10 minutes or less. As they bake again, you can adjust the temperature to about 300.
7. After a while, you can check whether they are hot and crispy. If you are okay with how the Oreos have turned out, turn off the oven and remove them.
How to Reheat Fried Oreos in the Air Fryer
Air fryers make one of the most delicious and crispy fried Oreos. Therefore, it is possible to use it if you want to reheat some left. The air fryer will reheat them in just a few minutes, so it is best if you are in a hurry. To use it:
1. Start by preheating the air fryer for a few minutes at 350. Three minutes will be enough time for preheating.
2. You may opt to add some oil to the air fryer basket. It will make the Oreos more crispy and allow them to cook better. If you are not for this idea, you may go ahead to place the fried Oreos.
3. Place the Fried Oreos on the air fryer basket. If they are quite a lot, you can reheat several of them at a time. The main thing you need to ensure is that you space them out well. The Oreos should not be on top of each other.
4. Put the air fryer basket back into the air fryer. Then set the cooking time to about 4 minutes. It should be enough to reheat the first batch.
5. Allow the fried Oreos to cook at 375. Check if they are crispy after about 2 minutes. At this point, you can also shake the basket so that all parts can get the heat.
6. Once they get enough heat, please remove them and add the next batch.
How to Reheat Fried Oreos in the Microwave
The microwave is the ideal heat and goes option for many items, including fried Oreos. Though it may not necessarily bring out the crispiness you want, at least your fried Oreos will be hot. Here is how to reheat them in the microwave:
1. Prepare the leftover fried Oreos by removing them from the fridge. Allow them to sit at the counter for a few minutes.
2. Please place them in a microwave-friendly dish. Here spacing them out may not be a must. So you can reheat quite a lot at a time as long as your microwave allows, but they will take more time.
3. You can opt to reheat a bunch at a time for a few minutes instead.
4. Cover the dish with a good lid and place them in the microwave.
5. Set the time, and this will depend on the amount you are reheating at a time. If the Oreos are small, 30 seconds will be enough.
6. Allow them to heat up until the microwave stops.
7. Remove the fried Oreos from the microwave and serve. You may garnish with some icing sugar if you have some. Then add the next batch for reheating.