Domino’s is mostly popular for its different types of pizza, however, this pizza company also offers other delicious meals (see our companion piece on how to reheat Domino’s Bread Bowl) on the menu, such as parmesan bites. Domino’s parmesan bites have become quite popular as well, but, sometimes you can end up with a lot of leftovers that you would not like just to dump in the waste. Therefore, what are the methods for reheating Domino’s parmesan bites?
The best way to reheat Domino’s parmesan bites is by using a traditional oven, although this can be quite slow. However, if you’re in a hurry, you can, alternatively, use a microwave or a toaster oven. Whichever technique you use, read on for our top tips to get the best results!
In order to avoid throwing away your leftover Domino’s parmesan bites, you will need to learn the right methods for reheating them. For that purpose, I have included several techniques that might help you, and you can use whichever you find the most convenient. However, always make sure that you follow the order of each method carefully, so you would achieve the results you desire.
How To Reheat Domino’s Parmesan Bites?
Even though they are called bites, meaning they come in tiny sizes, there are still too many Domino’s parmesan bites in one order. That means that if you do not share your order with someone, you will probably end up with at least several parmesan bite leftovers. Nonetheless, you will definitely not want to throw away these delicious tiny pieces of bread, so reheating would be of crucial importance here.
Therefore, I have included some methods that might help you achieve the reheating your parmesan bites need. As long as you keep up with these techniques, you will be able to enjoy the original taste of this heavenly dish.
Reheating Method For Using A Traditional Oven
Using a traditional oven for reheating Domino’s parmesan bites is the recommended method because it is known to give the best results. Even though this might be a more time-consuming method in comparison to others, it is considered to obtain the original texture and flavors of these tiny cheese bread. Therefore, if you decide on this reheating technique, you should follow the steps below:
- Firstly, you will have to preheat your oven to 425°F.
- Then, you will have to spread the parmesan bites on an oven-safe tray using a cookie sheet.
- The reheating should last for about 10 or 15 minutes, or until the parmesan bites are warmed up enough.
Reheating Method For Using A Microwave
Using a microwave for reheating is usually considered the most convenient tool for this method since it will get the job done really quickly. People who own microwaves in their homes usually opt for this technique since it does not take too much time, and you do not need to use anything but a microwave-safe dish. Therefore, if you want to do the reheating quickly, then follow these guidelines:
- Place the parmesan bites on a microwave-safe plate and make sure that they are separated among themselves for about 2 centimeters.
- Set the microwave settings on high heat.
- Microwave for about 2 minutes and check whether the bites are warmed up enough.
- If the parmesan bites are still not warm enough, you can microwave them for an additional 30 seconds or so.
Reheating Method For Using A Toaster Oven
The toaster oven is considered the fastest kitchen appliance that will reheat your parmesan bites and give you exceptional results. The method is quite similar to the one using a traditional oven, however, it is quite quick. Usually, it is recommended that if you have a toaster oven, you should always opt for it since it is the most practical option.
Nonetheless, if you have a bunch of parmesan bites leftovers, you might need to do the reheating in phases because a toaster oven is significantly smaller than a traditional oven.
- Preheat the toaster oven to 425°F.
- Separate and place the parmesan bites on a baking tray you usually use in a toaster oven.
- Bake for about 5-10 minutes, or until your parmesan bites are warmed up enough.
- Make sure that you monitor the whole process because some toaster ovens might warm up really quickly and burn the parmesan bites quite easily.
Reheating Method For Using An Air Fryer
An air fryer is also a possible option for reheating Domino’s parmesan bites, however, it is not commonly recommended. However, if you opt for this appliance, make sure that you carefully follow each step.
- Place parchment paper (or go with a bare basket) and put the parmesan bites inside.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes, or until you see that the parmesan bites are ready and warmed up enough.
- You can use aluminum foil for this process, however, it is recommended that you go with a bare basket in order to not interfere with the reheating process.
As you can see, there is no reason why you should not enjoy your Domino’s parmesan bite leftovers. Just make sure that you follow the reheating guidelines correctly, and you will have delicious cheesy bread as if it has been freshly made.